Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Inspiring Our Wildcats

While visiting classrooms today, I entered a kindergarten room and one of the students immediately caught my eye.  Perhaps this was because of his outfit.  "Are you trying to dress like me?" I asked.  The student gave me a smile and was excited to be noticed for his attire, which featured a neon yellow safety vest.  As a result, I decided that we should most definitely capture this Kodak moment, so we rounded up some of our Morning Supervisors and said"cheese".  It's moments like these that make me smile, knowing that perhaps we have inspired a student to dress up and want to join in on our commitment to safety at GDW.  It's been an amazing first two weeks of school and I look forward to each new day and the opportunities we have to inspire our Wildcats!