Monday, November 14, 2022

Principal for the Day - Mr. Schlosser

Hi, Wildcats!  This is Mr. Schlosser, your "Principal for the Day".  I wanted to tell you a little bit about my time being GDW's "Principal for the Day".  I was able to do this because I raised the most money for the PTO's Walk-a-Thon.  I worked hard to get donations and even stood in front of Jewel!

I started my day by brining Dunkin Donuts for the Office Staff.  I was issued an official Staff ID and even got to make my own Pawsome Cards.  I greeted students when they got off of the bus and helped with morning announcements.  Then, we brought Country Donuts to all of the staff members.  After that, I helped set up a raffle for the Wildcat Cart.  Then, I RickRolled the school over the announcements.   I worked with the Aramark Staff to arrange an extra 5 minutes of recess for the fifth graders.  They were so excited when I visited their classrooms to tell them about it.  I was able to assist Mr. Gilbert and played with my Kindergarten buddies during their gym time.  I gave out Pawesome Cards and Golden Tickets when I saw the 3 R's.  I enjoyed a delicious Subway lunch too.  I had a fantastic day!  This is your "Principal for the Day", Mr. Scholsser, signing out!